Wednesday, May 13, 2009

A fresh start, fer shore

So, I have decided to seriously, like really, like I'm trying, to get this blog updated more often. I think twice a week is a good amount. So, yes. Twice a week it is.

Andy and I helped my friend, Kerry, with a marketing project. She had to come up with her own company and market it like it was store selling real products. She asked if I would mind helping her with the company logo and I said of course not. Her made up company is called "Curvaceous Creations". The store would sell custom fit clothing...so you could wear shirts without "muffin topping out of them" as Kerry would say. Here's the logo -




I also wanted to share some pictures. Two Saturday's ago, we went to Pittsburgh. We ate at Joe's Crab Shack and had my first crab ever! I snapped a few shots.



























1 comment:

Jessica said...

Anna! I'm glad you're blogging. We can be blogging buds! Sorry you probably got excited for a comment, but it's just me. You take some very very cool pictures anna. For serious. I want you to do something exciting with them, but I'm not sure what yet.